90 integra GS modded cheap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spoonsivtecs

hey everyone i am selling my 90 integra GS. first ill tell you the good stuff, apple green paint(just like a granny smith green apple) with a gold pearl. looks sweet! DC header, high flow cat, DC cat back, dual tip muffler. short ram air intake. lowered on neuspeed springs, short shifter. the car has just rolled over 100k, mileage is low for its year. also if i get enough for the car ill leave the R-tech 17" dual spoke 5 stars(white) and the brand new tires purchased in the summer of 04'.

Now the bad, needs a tranny(300) the hood could be replaced to be perfect. perfect opportunity for a carbon fiber(300) or one from a junk yard(150). i believe the bumper has a few chips in it also.

I've also got a local mechanic who will do the work(on the side) if youd like( ill give u the contact info so you can deal with him direct) so you can save money on labor. or if you can do the work yourself even bette.

the cars NADA value is between 2600-3200. i will let it go for $3000 with the rims, and 2500 O.B.O with out the rims. if you buy it wit out the rims you are resposible for getting wheels and tires, i will transport the car wit the rims(if local) the take the rims back with me after its towed.

the car is located in leominster, ma 01453. i will trade for a respectable motorcycle, 600-750 sport bike.

any questions or offers email me, spoonsivtecs@gmail.com or spoonsivtecs@hotmail.com

ok its obvios im asking too much, or something is wrong, make me offers, it needs to be gone before march 20. so make offers that are reasonable for a 90 integra 3dr hatch, custom green paint, dropped, 17" rims, brand new tires, intake, header, high flow cat, cat back exhaust, euros green directionals and green markers. this car is loud at W.O.T.. COME ON GUYS BUY THIS!!!

leominster,ma 01453

im not tryin to knock your sale...but your asking price is about 2k too high.

Take the "mods" off, consider the paint job useless (therefor, not much extra $300 tops no matter how much you paid for it, and thats sayin it's immaculate)

The hood needs replacement which is 150 plus paint or a CF one. Take 200 or so off for that.

Trans, this is your biggest problem, your at the right place but some people don't and won't pay that much for something they have toi fix right away..

Anyway, this is a bump and good luck selling it.

for the record, in aimmaculate condition with every feature on the list, I got a price of $2750 in excellent condition- car is far from excellent bro and besides that you have to understand, people aren't going to shell out that kind of money for a 15 year old integra

ok with that said from you 2, forget the price i listed, and give me respectable offers, the car is sitting, and I WILL swap the tranny before it goes for the right price. if not take it how it sits..make me an offer.

Originally posted by spoonsivtecs@Feb 21 2005, 09:20 AM
ok with that said from you 2, forget the price i listed, and give me respectable offers, the car is sitting, and I WILL swap the tranny before it goes for the right price. if not take it how it sits..make me an offer.
[post=463800]Quoted post[/post]​

Where's the car located? Is it still available? How does 1500.00 sound, like it sits. I can do the tranny myself.

trade for a mildly modded ultra reliable mitsu mirage ?

ill give you $1k if you would like to keep the engine, all exhaust materials, and rims. also, is there any way you could post any pictures? just so everyone has an idea of what their looking at?

Originally posted by jumpdaddy+Mar 6 2005, 12:12 PM-->
Where's the car located?
[post=469841]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by spoonsivtecs@Feb 14 2005, 11:45 AM
the car is located in leominster, ma 01453.
[post=460627]Quoted post[/post]​

Around 1500 -2k sounds fair for something that sounds like it is in pretty decent shape,if you get the tranny work done & minus the rims.Is it rust free??

JoshMeans
@Mar 7 2005, 09:25 AM
ill give you $1k if you would like to keep the engine, all exhaust materials, and rims.
[post=470189]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like you are just looking for the shell...

Back