1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90 integra vacuum line problems

Discussion in 'Integra' started by SavageDreams, Nov 16, 2006.

1. SavageDreams

SavageDreams Savage Reins Supreme

ok I have a 90 integra and when I got it there was a dang squirrel living under the hood and it chewed through dang near all the vacuum line and I do not have the extra money to go and buy a manual and I dont have the diagram on the uderside of the hood either.

so I am wondering if anyone on here could help me out by copying the diagram for the vacuum lines and sending it to me or pointing me in the right direction because I have searched and searched with no luck

thank you

2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

This scan is from a 1991 integra helm's. Consider it a freebie, but you really should at least go buy a haynes...

Oh... I gave this to you because I pity you for where you live...Taft....yuck man...

Attached Files:

3. SavageDreams

yeah I am not a big fan of here but its keeping me out of trouble and I used to have dozens of manuals for hondas and acuras and they got jacked along with 3/4 of everything I owned at the time so yeah I am alil down on my luck now but ty for the diagram its greatly apreciated. I looked at the diagram and can not seem to find the hose I am looking for.

in the diagram it has 2 metal pipes where on my car it has 4

in the first picture I circled the 4 spots for vac lines and the one in the blue circle is the one I have no idea what goes to it and it does go to the intake manifold which is cirlcled in blue on pic blue I know the pics suck but its the best I can do any ideas????

oh yeah do you by chance know of a place I could pick up a new or used TPS for a 90 integra cuz every where I look they say I need the whole TB and I cant afford that

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  4. MikeBergy

Do you have an automatic or 5 speed? I gave you the vaccuum diagram for the manual transmission, assuming that is what you had. The A/T vaccuum diagram is different, as is the intake manifold for cars equipped with them.

5. SavageDreams

oh yeah my car is a auto sadly so but I am gonna be doing a swap into a hatchback later and I am gonna put a 5 spd into it.

so that means I need a different intake manifold when I do the swap?

could I get the diagram for the auto trans plz

6. MikeBergy

Here ya go. Yeah, well, you really don't NEED a different intake manifold, but they usually come with the swap. I have an extra pr4 intake manifold you can have for next to nothing if you ever get around to swapping a manual transmission in. I live about an hour and a half from you, so if you need it, I'm just around the corner. Pretty much just meet me in Cuyama, pay for a hamburger at the Buckhorn and the cost of gas and it's yours, lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2006
  7. SavageDreams

Thanks for the diagrams

hey I deffinitly am interested but right now things are tight but hit me up in a email so I can keep in touch easier and thanks alot for the diagram.

The damn hose went to the trans but I am also going to double check all the other hoses that squirrel did a number on the hoses and wires.

my email is simplysavage23 at yahoo dot com

thanks again I apreciate it.

oh yeah what manual to you suggest I get when I start to build my collection once more?

check out my old hatch

[​IMG]

8. MikeBergy

Are you talkng about which manual transmission, or which shop manual?

Either case: for a shop manual, break down and spend the $60 on a helms from Helminc.com

For a manual transmission, an SiRII with LSD, a gsr with an aftermarket LSD or ITR.

9. SavageDreams

I meant the shop manual and I wish I could afford one of the trans that you mentioned but for now I think I am going to get a b16 trans and then upgrade later

I heard that a actual acura service manual(not sure if thats the right thing) is the best to get but as soon as I get some extra cash I am going to get a manual because I will need one just for lil shit like the damn vacuum hoses lol thanks again

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted