90 Integra Vs 03 Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm538

i juss bought a 1990 integra with no engine and my friend with a 03 civic si talks alot of smack. what should i swap in without going bankrupt to shut him up.

Buy a B16A swap then gut the swap for parts to build an LSVTEC. Should cost you less than $3K.

he said he didnt have the LS anymore, dont get b16, they arent torquey enough for a 1990 Integra. u wont get anywhere fast. get a 92-93 GSR 1.7 ( HARD to find!!) and only buy it if u can get a good deal ( unlikely tho). other option is get a B18c1 ( GSR motor) , that will easily spank his civic, or get a new B18a1, and get nos or boost.

well i have a 90 integra rs with the b16a xsi motor and the j1 tranny and it takes me where i want to go pretty quick... i think those r the good motors for the cars.. but if u cold find a 92-93 gsr motot jump on it they r a lil bit more torquey and powerfull then the b16 i have because i raced my friend and he pulled on my in top of my third...

Back