90 Integra W/ b16A F/S.... cheap $2700 o.b.o

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spanglaz

I have a 90 Integra... It is black sittin on white rims ( 5 star... Like Racing Hart Z5's), under the hood I have a b16A ( SIR II)... I have cold air intake... brand new Stage 3 racing clutch (clutchmaster) new tranny... and half my full catback (OBX)... I am tryin to sell it for $2700...or best offer... It runs perfectly... I am selling it for this price due to the following reasons... I need to get rid of it quick.... my wife and I are getting in to problems on how much I am spending on the car ( main reason)... it has a minor bump on the driverside rear quarter panel ( I say minor because I was quoted $300 to repair without painting... a quote from a really good and popular shop down here)... a cracked windshield.... (quoted $135 to replace including install)... and both front fenders have been kicked by an angry drunk person (Z3 fenders cost like $200 if you like those).... so basically for what you can usually get for $2700 ( a swap) here you are really paying for the new motor, ecu, distributor ($2700) new tranny($900), new clutch(clutchmaster stage - ($500), new starter ($200) and then the body.... thats about $4300.. and I bout the car 2 years ago for $2000... if you are serious about it.... email me: rprice25@hotmail.com good luck! B)

Back