90 INTEGRA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do you still have the rims or steelies? how much shipped to 55116.

how about 300 shipped for the LS tranny to 97222 ? yeap that will work.

how much for just the hondata gasket shipped to 93401? 45 bucks it has been on the car for 3 days.

do you still have the rims or steelies? how much shipped to 55116. they r steelies there r no tires on them i kinda spun them off:) $$$$$$?????????

Originally posted by blown90teg@Jul 11 2004, 02:12 AM
i got a full 90 integra im parting out. im new to this site. the only thing bad is the block there is hole in it. but other than that the tranny is brand new 2 days on it. brand new clutch 2 days on it. all new seals in head. new starter. mint condition seats. new axels. i did a rebuild over 8mnths then oil pressure droped and boom. so if u would help me out. u name what u want and the price u wanna pay and more than likely we can work out an agreement..
[post=361343]Quoted post[/post]​

can i get the shift boot??? it needs to have the ring at the top so i can connect it to the shift knob, cuz mine dont' have it and it just sags there........10$ shipped to 04358 email me TCimport88@hotmail.com

Originally posted by BlueShadow+Jul 20 2004, 03:47 AM-->
blown90teg
@Jul 19 2004, 12:24 PM
yea 20 shipped is cool. send it to my paypal account chubs@mchsi.com
[post=365284]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry it took me so long to reply back, I went ahead and send the money to your paypal ID chubs@mchsi.com

Thanks
[post=365635]Quoted post[/post]​

ite i will send out the intake tube in the mornin..... and no i have non power windows

Originally posted by blown90teg+Jul 21 2004, 07:07 PM-->
Originally posted by BlueShadow@Jul 20 2004, 03:47 AM
blown90teg
@Jul 19 2004, 12:24 PM
yea 20 shipped is cool. send it to my paypal account chubs@mchsi.com
[post=365284]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry it took me so long to reply back, I went ahead and send the money to your paypal ID chubs@mchsi.com

Thanks
[post=365635]Quoted post[/post]​

ite i will send out the intake tube in the mornin..... and no i have non power windows
[post=366519]Quoted post[/post]​

It's been almost 2 weeks since you said you were gonna ship out the intake, and it still has not arrived. .

yea that wasnt my deal it was a friends but i will have him get that out tomorrow.. my bad man he gets on my shit and i never know... :(

Originally posted by blown90teg@Aug 4 2004, 06:12 PM
yea that wasnt my deal it was a friends but i will have him get that out tomorrow.. my bad man he gets on my shit and i never know... :(
[post=372668]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the reply back,

Luckily, my swap was postponed because I needed another alternator. So as long as the intake is here within the new week, week and a half I'll be fine. The sooner it gets here the better, that way I can test fit it and make sure it will fit ok.

Back