90 INTEGRA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey are you willing to sell front bumper, headlights, fogs and turn signals? also the bumper mounts?

the car is on a stop rite now cus it mite be sold for 700 as is. but if it doesnt work out and u guys get the cash first . the tranny will be 250 + shipping. for all the other stuff it will be 150+ shipping

Originally posted by BlueShadow+Aug 4 2004, 10:02 PM-->
blown90teg
@Aug 4 2004, 06:12 PM
yea that wasnt my deal it was a friends but i will have him get that out tomorrow.. my bad man he gets on my shit and i never know... :(
[post=372668]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the reply back,

Luckily, my swap was postponed because I needed another alternator. So as long as the intake is here within the new week, week and a half I'll be fine. The sooner it gets here the better, that way I can test fit it and make sure it will fit ok.
[post=372756]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you shipped out the intake yet? if so did you get a tracking number? could you IM it to me.

Originally posted by blown90teg@Aug 12 2004, 01:17 AM
i will get the tracking for u tomorrow then yes i will IM it to u....
[post=375825]Quoted post[/post]​

ok

Well here we are 2 weeks later and still no intake tube. It's been a little over 1 month since I payed you for this part, and still nothing.

so what's up?

If anybody here has paid for a part and have not recieved it yet,

post your e-mail
what it was you bought
how much you paid
and your method of payment , (if paypal what paypal ID did you send it to?)

There is an 8 page thread on www.G2IC.com and apparently this guy or his friend are selling things to people and people aren't getting parts, or getting parts but in bad condition.

Back