90 Si Custom Hatch For Sale !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedb18acivic

i have a 90 si hatch w/ lots of mods very quick
92 ls motor,very clean motor, 75k..valve cover,intake manifold and motor are all polished
port and polish job to manifold and head
ys1 trans (limited slip differential) !!!
bomz racing 4-2-1 polished headers
bomz racing 2 piece cai
euro tails
chrome housing projector headlights
bomz racing rear strut bar
2 1/2 custom piping w/fucuz exhaust very very loud.motor is stock but very cleanly swapped.91 pr4 ecu using the 92 ls map sensor
New paint not even a day old, car is painted BabyBlue wrapped in wingswest rs kit . everything is shaved on car besides door handles and gas tank.
Lowered w/ tokico blue struts and 2 inch drop springs
si interior, car is emaculate and is a must see. its a none smokers car. many more extras i know ive forgotten alot. hit me up by email
pis of swap are available but none of the car recently are yet. msnusers.com/hondaswappics is where the pics are at of the motor

asking price is 5,200 and if i knew how to dl them pics up on here id do it.also havent had the time to run her at the track. all i can tell you is it beats gsr like nothing and b18a crx's

5200 for a car that's 12 years old without pics... You must be on crack.

How about some timeslips from the track...

And, does the car some with the stock tails? I wouldn't even consider buying a car with "Euro"'s.

pics are available on reply , and i wouldnt sell my car to a dick like you anyways. Get it right its 13 yrs old and has gone a long way to become what it is. So go read another fairy tail

You defend your car pretty harshly for someone who wants to sell it.

You're pretty stupid too...

You really shouldn't be a dick to Moderators... It tends to get threads locked or deleted.

Still. For anyone to show interest in the overpriced 13 year old car you are attempting to swindle someone into buying, I'd post pics to show off your legendary workmanship, and being an ED chassis fan, I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

I would say $5200 sounds resonable. for the work done, price of the ls motor, tranny, header, etc....
you'd prolly end up payinmg more than that to do all the work that's been done.

just to rich for my blood

Dude I don't know about that. Your bumper looks pretty f'd up with all the bandaids on it. I think the bandaids are funny and everything but what kind of shape is the body in? I say if the body of the car is in bad shape u might want to lower that asking price. Just some food for thought. ;)

Dear god... I've seen cleaner cars in the junkyard.

You expect to get $5200 for a trashed hatch with a decent LS engine? Not happenin. Not unless you can find some eBay cruising idiot that just got $10k from his dead grandmother.

the car just got out ofthe bodyshop w/ a new kit and paint job. The body is mint .Those are pics of the motor when it was first done so it looks alot cleaner.
- by the way im here to sell a car so if your not interested theres no reason to sit here and bust my balls.
If your not interested just keep walking/ thanks

sorry dude but i had to laugh at the bungee cord battery hold down :lol:

good luck sellin the car. . . you may want to try advertising it somewhere else. . . to many OCD bastards around here ;)

Buy an aftermarket battery tie down. you're even missing a Radiator thing that holds the radiator in place. That car is not worth 5200, maybe 2500... I hate this car man... UGLY, It's looks as if were wrecked hardcore man. Get some new pictures of the "New Bodykit and Paint" up and see if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by slammedb18acivic@Apr 5 2003, 03:39 PM
i laugh at the holddown myself all the time but i cant find a stock one for that car. oh well.

hell I have two of them for the EF hatch I will sell you for $100, j/k if you want one $15

Back