90 si hatch for sale or trade in midwest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

I'm putting up my 90 si ls hatch up for sale or trade. The car has a 93 ls motor with an ls cable tranny. It runs very well and has had many parts replaced recently. The body has about 209k on it with a clean title, and has never been in any accidents that I know of. The motor has about 102k and the tranny has around 92k. The interior is nearly perfect other than the normal rip in the driver's seat. It does have the usual rust in the rear quater panels, but it's really not too bad.
New Parts

motor mounts and shift linkage from hasport
Exedy clutch has about 2k miles on it
Lightweight flywheel (don't know brand)
Kyb AGX shocks
Vogtland lowering springs
Brand new upper and lower front ball joints
New lower tie rod ends
Just replaced wheel bearings
Ebay intake
Megan Racing header
Front and rear upper strut bars
All 4 tires (winter tires)
Recent tranny flush

The car is in awesome condition and runs great, it's my daily driver but I'm just lookin for something a little newer. I'm asking $3500 obo, but I'd really like to trade for a del sol. I'm open to any offers you guys have, but I have a lot of time and money invested in this car so the price is pretty firm. I'll post pictures when I can find my cable to hook the camera up. thanks

sorry, but I think I'm going to have to e-mail pics, but if anyone is interested just give me your email and I'll send some. thanks

Back