90 Teg choices

• ReManufacture+Turbo($300

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

cash is a big problem so i was thinking B16 but at the same time i would hate to waste a good LS motor

b16a wont have enough torque, and 1200 wont get u done it. a cheap homemade turbo setup will run u about the same price as a b16a swap, but an LS turbo will make u about 1.5 seconds fsater;)

i know that it would cost about the same to do just a turbo but my B18 has 150xxx mi so i would need to get it remanufactured

re-man? bah!!! do it urself....bearings and gaskets with new head bolts n such should run you no more than 200....then the lil machining and such. doesnt take very long to do it...maybe 3 days if your on top of it!

i had a b16 in my 90 teg and i thought it was a really fun car. Granted you wont have much in the way of low end, but if you are trying to go fast you usually are not in the low end for too long anyways. Not to mention that it is way cheaper than rebuilding+turbo, and you can always slap a turbo on the b16 later.

Back