90 teg question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18burna

ok i have a 90 integra and one day i was driving and i went to go rev and it wouldent go past 3k so i replaced my 02 senser and plugs and still the same problem so then i got a new fuel pressure regualtor and checked my vaccume lines for leaks and i still have the problem and suggestion??? and before i got the new pressure regu;ator it idled fucked up too

From our articles section:
43- Accord Civic CRV CRX Del Sol Odyssey Prelude
90-95 92-95 n/a n/a 93-95 95 90-95
Fuel Supply System
defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system

That doesn't tell me much but if I had to guess (don't take this as fact) I would say you have a problem with your fuel pump. Do you have a pressure gauge on your fuel system? If so can your pump maintain the proper pressure?

i have no idea if this will help... but.... i have a 90 integra and i had the same problem....

it ran fine up to 3k then got all crappy after that. i found out after i took the distributor off, and looked inside that most of the teeth were ground to a pulp... if they were there at all.

i was surprised to see this... just to be safe you might want to check it out.......

i'm not sure what code the CEL was giving me, but it was on... i never checked it out.

hope i helped a lil

yo man its ur distributor u cracked the crank in it, or there are four plugs on the ignitor inside the distributor, check them and make sure they are tight. but i had the same prob with my one teg and i went threw 5 distributors. good luck and if u have anymore ?'s email me. lifemystery5@aol.com

I had the same problem early this summer and it was my fuel pump. I also got a code 43 and the fuel pump was not delivering the right pressure therefore putting the car in safe mode and not allowing me to go past 3k...I am pretty sure its the pump...now its your chance to put an after market one...let us know how it turns out

Back