9006 HID kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I have a HID kit that I got for my crx but never installed it, I thought one of the bulbs was burned out, but I hooked them up today in my integra and both bulbs light up. I am selling it because I ordered a kit for the integra that should be here next week. I am looking to get $200 shipped. the kit includes 2 ballasts and 2 9006 8000k bulbs.
04_14_06_1654.jpg

04_14_06_1702.jpg

04_14_06_1703.jpg

so this is a plug n play deal? how do u actually hook these up....got a site so i know how o wire em up.....i might be interested

they are bad ass, I put them in the integra and damn what a hell of a difference, but :cry: had to take them back out since I am selling them. I cant wiat for my new kit to show up :thumbsup:

Wow. Very nice price! I have to wait until I decide whether or not we're ever putting Katie's 88 LX back on the road though. :cry:

DAMN! great price riperbone. I'll let you know If i can get them or know of someone. Everytime i'm ready to buy something,something else comes up that fucks up my money. Ohh well good luck man!

sorry taco, the kit sold tonight locally. but if your interested I might be able to find you a kit

hey let us know. You might miraculously catch us on a day when we have money. :0

Back