1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90accord's Bling

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by FirstAccord, May 5, 2004.

1. FirstAccord

FirstAccord Member

Ok, for the record, 90accord, jamie, who lives like .5 miles from me, made me take out the little tubes off my stock intake. It sounds like a friggin diesel. :roll: Is that cool? Did i miss the new trend? I dunno.

2. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

So it sounds turbo? or it sounds like its running with no spark? if you're talking about the resonator that is under the air filter housing, yeah i tried that too, i guess it could help it breathe a little better, but not much. just buy a cheap short ram, it'll work better

3. tab

tab Super Moderator

Cold air on Ebay <$65, including bypass. I personally would skip on that cheap bypass, and substitute a quality AEM one. The cheap bypass is just a circular filter, which turns your CAI into a Ram air intake. Good for safety, bad for performance. Cutting and enginuity required. No instructions either, but you can PM me if you need help.

4. 90 accord

90 accord Chicks dig the box Moderator VIP

first off, i did not "make" you, you willingly agreed to it. second, the original plan was to just hook up a filter, but that didnt work. third, it doesnt sound anything like a diesel, your car is the broke now ( :D :ph34r: :lol: ) headsstuds (2) broke off when replacing his valve cover gasket. and yes, i broke one, he broke one, both were ghetto rigged..

something's up with his alternator, or somewhere near that... it does sound like a turbo spooling when he revvs it up.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted