90si Engine Swap??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so i got a 90 SI and want to know what motor you guys think will be best for all around racing. My first option is to buy a wrecked Type R integra and use the B18C5, if i do that what am i going to need, i know its not going to be a straight up bolt in. and also would i be able to use the 4 wheel disc brakes and is that a bolt in?

If i dont go with that what about a B16 of some sort, im tryin to get vtec and a plan on rebuilding the motor with low comp pistons and rods, valves and springs, cams, skunk 2 intake manifold, 550cc fuel injectors. and whatever else i can afford. what is going to be the best swap for all around racing, but practical enough to be driven on the street. Is the Type R swap even possible?

Thanks

The Type-R in a EF will be a pretty quick little car, the B-series into EFs has been covered here many times, use the search button and youll have more than enough info on it. And yes you can use the rear discs off of the Type-R on your car no problem, make sure that you get the 40/40 proportional valve too.

Back