1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 accord auto to manual

Discussion in 'Accord' started by kevin562, Jun 21, 2008.

1. kevin562

kevin562 New Member

Hi! I am new to this forum and I wanted to know about the auto to manual conversion in an 91 accord EX .. is it hard ? I wonder about mounts.. i heard that i have to do some welding... is it true ? Thank you guys.. I hope you'll answer me like professionnals ;)

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Run a search on this forum (the Accord forum specifically) for "how to auto to manual". Somebody did a complete write up on this with pictures. Just search a bit and you'll find it...

3. issues

issues New Member

what's up G looking to swap? mw to. go to superhanda.com thats were i go some info on my 93 accord, still looking around to see if i can find eny more befor I start doing the work all so look up honda-tech.com, hit me back to see if you go what you needed if not i should have more by them good hunting

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

The answers to his question are on this site, as I already stated. Somebody posted a complete write up with pictures. It's in this forum, he would just need to search.

And yeah, Honda-Tech and SuperHonda are awesome sites... :roll:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted