91 Accord clutch pedal won't release, need help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ttvegas2002

Hi guys, I have problem with my car. When I pressed down on the clutch pedal, the pedal went down to the floor and it's stuck right there. There's no pressure from the clutch master cylinder pushing it up, I replaced the clutch master cylinder and the problem doesn't go away. Can anyone help me please, thanks.

Replaced the master cylinder? Did you try bleeding/replacing the release cylinder? Also called the slave cylinder, that's what it's for not the master cylinder.

I replaced the master cylinder but not the slave cylinder, I will try to replace the slave cylinder tomorrow to see if that going to help and also bleed it too, can you tell me where is the slave cylinder locate? Thanks

I'm not sure about your accord but on my civic it's located right on the front part of the tranny. There should be 2 bolts under it holding it in place and a hydraulic line running from it. Mine runs from the passenger side of the bay.

Back