91 Air ride s10 f/s f/t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a1build

Gay username^
Hey guys, I have 91 s10 with rear air ride suspension with the EasyStreet 3 Link suspension set-up. Has Air Lift bags. A 12 Gallon 120 Psi tank. Viair Compressor. Has 4 SMC Valves. 2 Switches right next to the drivers seat. The truck just got a brand new 5 speed trans dropped in about 2 months ago(have all paper work for that). Engine starts up every day with no smoke or anything like that. Brand new battery. I have a brand new tailgate for it. The truck is primered black with painted black rims(rims need a little tlc). Doors are shaved and I have the drivers side door popper installed so far but havent had time to do the other one yet. No radio. No speakers. Brand new blacked out grille. There are some spots of rust showing up due to the primer job my buddy did about 2 years ago. the truck sat the whole winter and once I got it back I put new plugs, air filter, and flushed the gas tank. Like I said the truck starts right up every time I go out there and drive it around. The ride is a little bumpy because of the air ride. The truck will lay frame once the front air ride is installed. I am looking for trades anywhere from someones honda project to someones finished project, I dont really care, just not into the mini trucking thing. WIll also take $2000 obo for it. I am located in Kalamazoo, MI. Willing to meet up if neccessary. Thanks everyone

bagsdown.jpg

door.jpg

switches.jpg

front.jpg

t2.jpg

newinstall.jpg

Back