91 auto to manual swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got the car for 100 dollars and I want to keep it daily driveable. A b16 sounds like a good start. Is it hard to swap it over to manual? thanks :)

with general knowledge no its not . go to a junk yard and yank out a clutch system , buy the swap , or get it all buying a clip up to you but always some thing not working

I forgot to mention that I was planning on getting the complete swap from the hmotorsonline including the hasport mounts . Would this include just about everything that I need, besides the clutch pedal and assembly and the cables?

should include nearly every thing but will always need to buys hoses , find botls and etc off course , hows the things under the hood of the car currently, while engines out perfect time to replace what needs to be replaces to , break booster , master cylinders , break lines etc since ur going from auto to manual those mounts still might need mofication i know on my 00 the mounts needed minimal changes for the auto to manual i trims some stock ones , and used the 00 b16 rear but on a 91 dont know

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 10 2004, 01:24 PM
What car, what year? Ive done 2 manual swaps... 1 - CRX and my Integra...
[post=414798]Quoted post[/post]​

about how much did the integra cost because im like an addict without his fix with this auto. i fucking hate it.

I got everything for $200... but you need to look to spend about $500-$600 in parts.

You will need:

Pedals - $50
Clutch Cable and all bracketry - Buy new Cable $45
Trans - $200+ (can be from any 90-93 Integra as long as it's cable)
Clutch Kit - $100+
Flywheel - Stock will work $25+
Soldering Iron & solder.

Back