91 civc hiddem gem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey guys i came across a 91 civic hatch for sale, it was an unfinished project car but a b18b wit a 5 speed tranny in the engine bay..the owner told me the project was stopped becuase the engine mounts location had to b frabicated and his son left for schooling in america...but the interior is a mess becuase i beleive the didnt finish the manual set up insde the car so am wondering if its a diamond in the rough cuz am already inlove with the car, i wanna offer him $2500 ec for it cuz i still have to sum body work on it and its goin to b my other project for wen am done wit my mechanics course

I don't know how the market is for you guys, but if they take your offer; that's a steal...for them. Around here, swapped CRXs in decent condition, running fine, etc. are usually around $2000.

but on my island rexes in decent condition will sell for 5k-6k if the condtion great it cna even gor for 7k....and we dont have any tuner shop in the north of the island but thee might b one in the south but the experties are limited

Back