1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 civic dx swap to GSR

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by nlecy789, Sep 3, 2006.

1. nlecy789

nlecy789 New Member

i am thinking about buying a 91 civic hatch and i am thinking about doing a gsr swap or a b16 swap i would really like to do the gsr swap so i was wondering wat modifacations i would half to do, like will the moter bolt right in to the stock motor mount or would i have to modify them, and would i have top get a diffrent ECU and transmision and shift linkage and any thing else please let me know

thanks
    Nate

2. nlecy789

nlecy789 New Member

So what motor could i get the most torque and horsepower out of, and would be easy to do? i know single overhead cam vtec but that is not that quick my buddy did a swap him self and his car is slow he gets beat by f22 accords that just have intake and exhaust, so i dont really want to go that way, i was thinking GSR or a b16 swap but i dont know if me and my buddy would be able to do that! would a 91 si trans work for GSR or b16? and what exactly would u have to do with motor mounts?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted