91 Civic Error Code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spmblueeyez

Hi, I know this has been brought up before, but of all the posts I've read, I still can't find the fix for my car. I have a 1991 Civic LX 1.5L that is spitting an error code 15 (ignition output signal) and I can't figure out how to fix it. I have tested the ignition coil, it's good, replaced a bad igniter, replaced the main relay, but it still won't start. it turns over, just doesn't start. I am not getting spark to the plugs, but have replaced everything I can think of that would fix it. does anyone have any idea what could be the problem/solution? Thanks.

well I couldn't figure anything out, finally broke down and took it to a shop as I've already missed a week of work. Just wanted to post this for anyone with the same problem....it took the shop 6 hours to find out that it was a bad wire from the computer to the distributor, they replaced the wire and it runs great now. but thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Back