91 Civic Hatch LSVTEC 13 second car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

david_jones001

I wanna see if anyone whould be possibly intrested in buying my car. Here is what is has:
1991 civic dx hatchback
Motor:
B18a bottom end
B18c1 GSR head
GSR ECU CHIPPED
OBD0 to OBD1 CONVERSTION
Forged Pistons and new rings
Forged Rods and new bearings
APR ROD BOLTS
APR HEAD BOLTS
Main bearings
All New seals, gaskgets
Itr Oil pump
Itr Water pump
Hasport Mounts
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Intake
4-1 Header
No Cat
Straight pipe to muffler

Tranny:
B16 transmission, Just replaced
Short Shifter
Stage 3 clutch

Exteror:
Mugen front bumper
Mugen rear bumper
Rev style side skirts
projection head lights
clean bumper lens
shaved antenna
Stock hood shaved to fit big ass engine, with 4 vents on the hood
4 BRAND NEW Eagle GTHR H rated tires
Civic HX rims

Suspenion:
Front and rear upper strut bars
Rear Ground Control Coil overs,
i have the front ones two but they are not on the car
BRAND NEW rack and pinon

interor:
Glow gauges
5 inch autometer tach with shift light
Momo stearing wheel
CF shift nob
VAFC vtec air fule controller
Sony Cd player
Kenwood Tweeters and 5 1/2's

I bought this car thinkin i wanted a all out street racing machine, But sadly i have to let it go for something more ecomnoical, i got a baby on the way, and i cant be drivnig around in this thing with my girl and a baby lol,
There is NO AC
No heater as well
You chould put them back in if ud like, but i dont have the parts for it.
This car is very stupid fast, The motor was built buy a place called COLLECTIVE RACING here in tucson, az . THey build race engines. When the motor was built, it was rebuilt and eveyrthing done right the first time. This is a VERY RELIABLE LSVTEC.
This BRAND NEW LSVTEC motor has 35,000 miles on it. Barley broken in. This motor is setup to handle boost. It was built for that in mind, but once it was done i had to brake it in and to tell u the truth, its to fast as it is, but some people may want a retared fast car.
It has a gsr head on it, when the head was rebuilt, they used all new OEM vlaves springs retainers, did a 3 angle valve job on it and light port and polished.
Went with a gsr head cuase they are better for turbo.
This car has been to the track once after the engine was built and broken in a little, It ran 13.3 on street tires. and 12.2 or 12.3, dont remeber. on slicks, It is a nice and very fast car. Pulls hard in every gear even in 5th gear. Engine oil was changed every 1500 miles using GTX drive hard

Only other shit that needs to be done:
It is not painted, the whole thing is flat black primerd. I spent all the money on the car. It still looks good , its just flat black.
It needs some kind of cross sloted rotors or big brakes cuase once this thing gets going fast and u stop, its hard to stop going that fast in a little hatch, so the rotors are a little warped, they pulsate

No oil or tranny leaks what so ever. This car has never been abused past what point it can take, i have spent alot of money on this car and whouldnt jeporidze that, and im the only one that has driven it, I am looking to get about 6000 for the car. It has a free in clear title, the car has about 89,000 miles on the body and 35,000 on the motor. You can email me at david_jones001@yahoo.com or post or pm me. I live in tucson, AZ. Anyone intrested let me know.

Things i have beaten in this monster, (alot of people ask me this stupid question)
2 mustang gt's, 1 eclipse 2g gst, 1 eclipse 1g turbo, 1 firebird, 1 evo this dude must have not known how to drive by the way, and handful of civics, integras, dodge 3000gt turbo. Only have been beaten by one thing and thats a mustang 5.0 that was supercharged. and he didnt beat me buy much.

Whould possibly trade for a clean somehwat stock eg hatch or coupe and some cash, scroll down for pic link, i am looking for a eg hatch or eg coupe with stock motor in it and a CLEAN one

PS, my sign says soon to come nitrous kit, i bought the kit and never used it, so this lsvtec engine has NEVER SEEN SPRAY

you can put it in the gallery here, then it will give you the url to use with the IMG function when you post

or you could use photobucket, we-todd-did.com, or anything like that

Originally posted by DoinWork@Mar 14 2005, 03:00 PM
Hard to believe the times you posted!
[post=473356]Quoted post[/post]​

honestly i dont give a shit what u believe , come 2 see me and run me if u dont believe , otherwise keep ur mouth shut and dont post useless shit to try to make urself seem like u know what ur talking about

i got an awesome EG hatch for sale too, its an american car from florida,with brand new paint, NO RUST what soever, the guages are all american still in mph. its got a cd deck and its got 6 spoke 15 inch alum rims with toyo tires, oh and a ractive muffler, other than that its stock. i put in my old del sol motor d16z6, new clutch, new water pump/t belt. except v tec isnt hooked up, it needs an ECU to run vtech. and i just put a motor in it cause it needed a motor.

somebody owed me cash so they just gave me their car with a blown motor. so i just put a motor in it and put it up for sale

i think you are a little too far though, haha im in toronto canada. but its too bad, id keep this car but i need the cash.

its a 1994 CX with a sunroof added onto it.

delso got a pm, no i dont have anymore pics,but if someone had some real intrest in buying or trading me, then i whould take pics and have walgreens put them on a disc so i can put them on computer

Your clearly full of shit with your times at least be honest. If you were near jersey i would shit you for free!

Originally posted by DoinWork@Mar 14 2005, 11:14 PM
Your clearly full of shit with your times at least be honest. If you were near jersey i would shit you for free!
[post=473568]Quoted post[/post]​

dude learn how to spell and quit thread jacking and talking shit what do you run a geo with a kia swap quit hatting

leave him alone

you ever seen a dyno chart on ls/vtec then the times explain them self light car good power =low times is this not why we are here on hs

just like they say

the meaning of hot rod=find light car and shove big motor in it

fuck if we go by your idea we should have nothing to shoot for

thanks now i am depressed my 93 cx with a b16a2 will run 17s according to your thoughts

bascially this fuck hole, has no kind of car or has no idea what a built lsvtec is like, go crusie ur geo, like you whould ever keep up with me in ur geo, anyways, loosk like car might be going to ebay

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back