91 Civic hatchback swap to f22b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Branmomar

Good or bad?

My oil is burning bad. so i have to switch engines soon.

and i foind one for 600 but then i would still have to get a new transmission and stuff. id like any help i can get.

H/F series swaps into EFs are pretty tricky, especially if its your first swap. You could find another D-series for less than that and still use your mounts, axles, tranny, and would be fairly easy for the first timer. The D16Z6/ JDM D15B are pretty nice D swaps for the EF and can be had on the cheap.

Good or bad?

My oil is burning bad. so i have to switch engines soon.

and i foind one for 600 but then i would still have to get a new transmission and stuff. id like any help i can get.

Ever heard of Bisimoto? Youll need the same swap mounts that you would need for a H22 swap, and axles from The Drive Shaft shop in Salisbury NC, The trans mount barck bolts into the battery box holes and has to be welded to the frame. This applies to the EF chssis though.

well i want a vtec, so i would have to go with 92+ motors. woild that still work?

and would i have to go a 5 speed transmission? or could i drive it with a 4 speed for a little while?

and how much would a transmission cost?

all i can find are automatic trannys.

Back