91 civic hb need help with d15b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so heres the deal I have a 91 civic hb ive swapped a d15b non vtec out of an 88crx and want to run vtec. What parts will I need and where can I find them? Any help would be appreciated

If I'm correct it's illegal to put a swap in your car if the year of the swap is older than your car...just saying

If the motor doesn't fit your vin then yeah unless u go full stock on whatever u build and have it barred your good to go. Your nearest college should be able to bar your car. Do a SOHC zc swap and your good. U won't have to do anything. Just when u smog tell them it's the 1.6 and you should pass as long as your motor is passable. SOHC zc is fun to drive too. Quick lil motor. Almost as fast as the SOHC vtec depending on how good u shift. Good luck

sorry for the mix up guys i had the engine swapped when i bought it and i researched the engine and its the d15b sohc non vtec out of 92-95 civic i had to double check it, im new to the enginr swap thing

Back