1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 civic si b18b swap DIY questions

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by wes lee, Feb 10, 2010.

1. wes lee

wes lee SOHC Fury

i just bought a wrecked 97 integra for $800 and im wanting to swap the B18B myself. aside from motor mounts, rywire kit and a cable tranny/or hydro conversion kit... what am i missing? i would appreciate any links that cover the actual swap and wiring with pics. thanks

2. BrokenRex

BrokenRex New Member

since you have a 91 si, you've already got mpfi and the correct hubs. what you need is to convert the thing to obd1 with a rywire (or any manufacturer) harness and distributor obd2 jumper (i dont recommend obd2 for b series swaps as it's too tempermental.) since you have the male intermediate shaft from the dc, you can use the axles if they arent broken, but you'll need to pry off the dust seals on your hubs. you'll need to get the teg linkage shortened and welded or buy custom linkage from hasport, etc. the rest is pretty straightforward, teg radiator hoses fit but are bigger than the neck on your radiator, use some worm clamps.

3. D16SiHatch

D16SiHatch New Member

you can use your obd2 dizzy, just run everything with an obd1 pr4 or p75

4. jeezer

jeezer New Member

i have a obd 1 pr4 ecu if you need one cheap

5. 5speed

5speed New Member

need b series mounts, b series wireharness, throttle cable, axels with halfshaf,ecu and all that other junk on the head, distributor, manifold,etc.

6. egb19c

egb19c New Member

lol... don't be too specific :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted