91 civic si b18b swap DIY questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wes lee

SOHC Fury
i just bought a wrecked 97 integra for $800 and im wanting to swap the B18B myself. aside from motor mounts, rywire kit and a cable tranny/or hydro conversion kit... what am i missing? i would appreciate any links that cover the actual swap and wiring with pics. thanks

since you have a 91 si, you've already got mpfi and the correct hubs. what you need is to convert the thing to obd1 with a rywire (or any manufacturer) harness and distributor obd2 jumper (i dont recommend obd2 for b series swaps as it's too tempermental.) since you have the male intermediate shaft from the dc, you can use the axles if they arent broken, but you'll need to pry off the dust seals on your hubs. you'll need to get the teg linkage shortened and welded or buy custom linkage from hasport, etc. the rest is pretty straightforward, teg radiator hoses fit but are bigger than the neck on your radiator, use some worm clamps.

need b series mounts, b series wireharness, throttle cable, axels with halfshaf,ecu and all that other junk on the head, distributor, manifold,etc.

Back