91 Civic Si for sale..New England $1300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Selling my 91 Si Civic hatch. Red with black (recaro) interior. 175k, runs and drives very well. Quick little car. Interior is nice, no rips in the seat bolsters or on the door panels like most of the hatchbacks. The body is rough, there is rust on the rocker panels and on the rear wheel wells. The drivers side recliner is broken. Mechanicly sound, very good commuter car. Black cold air intake recently installed as well as a brand new radiator. Has 14" black steelies with decent tires. I took the hubcaps off and put the little chrome "H" center caps off a DX on the wheels. 3rd owner, title in hand. Email me at transhosmer2@yahoo.com

car is in Providence, RI and I work in Walpole, MA

$1300 FIRM

mypicz015.jpg

mypicz016.jpg

mypicz018.jpg

mypicz019.jpg

mypicz017.jpg

mypicz006.jpg

yes, as it says in the description, the drivers side recliner is broken.

cars still taking up space in my driveway

Originally posted by hosmer@Apr 27 2005, 06:54 PM
[post=492231]Quoted post[/post]​

lol cus that junker is way to high priced....
jus bought the exact car today for $500 lmao mines in beter condition...

Originally posted by CiViChAtChBaCkMn+Apr 28 2005, 12:53 AM-->
@Apr 27 2005, 06:54 PM
[post=492231]Quoted post[/post]​

lol cus that junker is way to high priced....
jus bought the exact car today for $500 lmao mines in beter condition...
[post=492407]Quoted post[/post]​

well, this is #13 for 88-91 Si's for me...You can't find them in New England under $2k (running) unless you really know where to look. I sold one a few months ago (not running) for $1100 so blow me

hahahah..i bet your posture will be good like a muthafucka when you are done driving that car

Back