91 civic si partout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
well might be parting out my 91 civic si..lost the title and dont have time to do a search(its a NY car).
car is complete minus,engine,tranny,shiftlinkage and bumpers(might be able to get the bumpers tho),has alteazza taillights,halo headlights,matrix coilovers,shaved sidemoldings,tinted windows,real clean interior,needs a little bit of work
im willing to sell the whole car,or maybe partout/trade
make offers,im not going to set prices yet as this is just a tester

car is legit(not stolen) i may be willing to leave the b18a1 in it if the price is right and you want the whole car

pix are in my bodywork thread,,and i already talked to george about the struts..

SEATS,CARPET are gone..
interior rear side plastics and door panels are spken for

will the heater controll work in an 89 crx? if so how much on that? shipped to 84403 lmk
no it wont...

all interior is gone,drivers side front window is gone..
have rear quarter glass,passengers window.bumper filler piece,halo projector headlights,and some misc shit still here,along with the shell

lol all the way in michigan?
junk yard will give me $100

is it still the si engine harness and will it work in a 89 civic hatch? how much shipped to 71112 lmk asap please and thank you.

i need the complete interior harness uncut. all the way to the headlights, ecu ,doors, and the tail lights. get back with me asap. email me at celica94gt@hotmail.com

Last edited:
plastic..i dont have pix but if you go on ebay there are tons..
blackhoused with the blue halo rings around each bulb

Back