91 crx bent frame

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

about a month and half ago i rear-ended a truck and i had to get a new hood from honda then about 3 weeks ago a truk hit my front right fender at about 40mph and when i got my new hood in it wouldnt fit right. the hood is fluch on one side and the other has a gap of about 1/2inch from the fender and is rased over the fender about a 1/4 of an inch on the drivers side about a foot above the front headlight. the T-bar was also damaged in the rear ending of the truck. new one will be here on 22nd and i hope that fixes my problem but i dont think it will.

Quoted post[/post]]
about a month and half ago i rear-ended a truck and i had to get a new hood from honda then about 3 weeks ago a truk hit my front right fender at about 40mph and when i got my new hood in it wouldnt fit right. the hood is fluch on one side and the other has a gap of about 1/2inch from the fender and is rased over the fender about a 1/4 of an inch on the drivers side about a foot above the front headlight. the T-bar was also damaged in the rear ending of the truck. new one will be here on 22nd and i hope that fixes my problem but i dont think it will.
So what's your question, if you want to know if it's bent, take it to a bodyshop.

yeah i guess and to see if people think i should just try and get another crx. then swap all my stuff in to the other crx

That's your call. Take the car to a shop and have them look it over. Local body guy is preferred choice (Not Earl Scheib or MAACO).

Also... "T-Bar" ?

I'm thinking he was talking about his front cross member I hit a curb while fucking around in my integra and it pushed the wheel back which then in-turn pushed everything else back like the lca, rear cross, member, tie rod, and front crossmember replacing the crossmember didn't fix the problem just made it a little better your either going to have to get a new car or have it put on a jig with a laser and have the unibody straightened

Back