1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 crx bent frame

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by rex187, Mar 15, 2006.

1. rex187

rex187 Member

about a month and half ago i rear-ended a truck and i had to get a new hood from honda then about 3 weeks ago a truk hit my front right fender at about 40mph and when i got my new hood in it wouldnt fit right. the hood is fluch on one side and the other has a gap of about 1/2inch from the fender and is rased over the fender about a 1/4 of an inch on the drivers side about a foot above the front headlight. the T-bar was also damaged in the rear ending of the truck. new one will be here on 22nd and i hope that fixes my problem but i dont think it will.

2. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

So what's your question, if you want to know if it's bent, take it to a bodyshop.

3. rex187

rex187 Member

yeah i guess and to see if people think i should just try and get another crx. then swap all my stuff in to the other crx

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

That's your call. Take the car to a shop and have them look it over. Local body guy is preferred choice (Not Earl Scheib or MAACO).

Also... "T-Bar" ?

5. vanillakilla

vanillakilla Senior Member

I'm thinking he was talking about his front cross member I hit a curb while fucking around in my integra and it pushed the wheel back which then in-turn pushed everything else back like the lca, rear cross, member, tie rod, and front crossmember replacing the crossmember didn't fix the problem just made it a little better your either going to have to get a new car or have it put on a jig with a laser and have the unibody straightened

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted