91 Crx DX SHell for Sell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

this is my 91 crx, she was my baby for a long time but i bought a new baby and now all my time and $$$ goes into the new one. The body is pretty straight, the paint is a awesome teal color and coudl use to be painted, all the glass and everything is there its all complete except for the : Engine, Trans, axles, linkage, exhaust. It will be a rolling chassis, and would be perfect for any crx fantasy swap you have in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER

any questions feel free to ask

Im in Southern California Riverside/rubidoux to be exact.

Must sell soon!

Originally posted by ryangt@Nov 6 2004, 08:55 PM
this is my 91 crx, she was my baby for a long time but i bought a new baby and now all my time and $$$ goes into the new one. The body is pretty straight, the paint is a awesome teal color and coudl use to be painted, all the glass and everything is there its all complete except for the : Engine, Trans, axles, linkage, exhaust. It will be a rolling chassis, and would be perfect for any crx fantasy swap you have in mind MAKE ME AN OFFER

any questions feel free to ask

Im in Southern California Riverside/rubidoux to be exact.

Must sell soon!
[post=413211]Quoted post[/post]​

how many miles on the chassis

Would you be willing to sell it for under 500? Because i just crashed my 91 hatch, and i havent driven a honda in like 4 months, i cry myself to sleep!!!! lol

Originally posted by hondazc89@Dec 17 2004, 02:21 AM
Would you be willing to sell it for under 500? Because i just crashed my 91 hatch, and i havent driven a honda in like 4 months, i cry myself to sleep!!!! lol
[post=433542]Quoted post[/post]​

where are you located bro??

Back