91 CRX possibly for sale if its the right price

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i see now is not a good time, lol, no body has that income tax type of money, huh ?? lol, j/k

OP, checked out your new pics; other than needing seats covered/reupholstered/replaced, i can't see why someone wouldn't jump on this. i think the issue you're having with selling it right now is that the market you're reaching on this site is somewhat younger and looks at this car as too expensive and too much work (swapping auto to man trans).

if you put this car up on carsoup or autotrader with the price you want to get for it, i bet you'll find an older buyer who likes the sporty look, honda track record, and fuel economy. this car would be a great daily driver for a commuter; fun to drive and cheap too. plus it is *clean* and definitely will bring on the droolers.

bump for the clean auto rex again. :drool:

yeah, i think thats pretty true .... well i don't think thats it as well .... i think its because the whole economy is down ...... i'm thinking that if it doesn't get sold within the starting of the new year or next income tax .... i'm gonna start putting work in it ..... i'm thinking jdm b16 motor gots to be a manual cuz it sucks being auto .... racing seats, fiberglass the whole interior .... but i gotta start coming up with ideas .. i guess

Back