FL 91 CRX possibly for sale if the price is right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

banda798

it is a 91 CRX with original motor that has 73,000 original miles (when i go back to the other house i will make sure for correct mileage) no motor mods has been done. The only exterior mods that has been done to the Crx were the chrome taillights and the 18" Xtatik wheels (wheels and tires are about 2 1/2 months brand new), also has new hatch struts to keep the hatch compartment open. Also has an autopage alarm professionaly installed. The car is an automatic meaning it was never abused, has a little wear and tear on the seats .... something normal that any and every car eventually goes through. History about the car is simple, a guy from up north purchased it in 1991 went back somewhere north as always because of winter, it was always parked at a golf course here in Florida and left it there when he left. He has a friend that sells cars so he put it on the lot i saw it my cousin bought it, and only used it for some bass competitions .... My cousin noticed that living cost was starting to get a little too high so he sold it to me. And now i have it ..... i will not trade for any other car simply because i have an ef9, an em1, an 07 suburban, a 04 chevy truck, a 96 impala, and a 80 monte carlo ..... point is i already have enough cars. but how i put it ..... if the price is right i will sell it .... if the price is unbelievably perfect i will even throw in a b18a1 motor with 4-2-1 headers, ecu, harness, 91 integra axles, b-series motor mounts .... all requiring parts for the swap. i have pretty much have everything just don't have the time anymore ... like i said i will take more pics of everything when i go back to the other house i will take more pics of everything. Also ... i will not deliver it simply because i don't want to go through all the hassle and simply because i want the buyer to see it up close themselves so that they can fully see themselves that there is nothing wrong with the car. I have the title and keys in hand. CASH AND PICK UP ONLY oh yea a/c blows colder than cold

Attachments

• honda crx.jpg
    honda crx.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 283
  • honda crx driverside pic.jpg
    honda crx driverside pic.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 231
  • honda crx passenger side.jpg
    honda crx passenger side.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 247
  • honda crx rear.jpg
    honda crx rear.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 204
  • honda crx interior.jpg
    honda crx interior.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 441
  • honda crx xtatik rims.jpg
    honda crx xtatik rims.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 241
  • honda crx motor.jpg
    honda crx motor.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 432
  • honda crx b18.jpg
    honda crx b18.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 244
  • b18a1.jpg
    b18a1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 231
  • axles and coilovers.jpg
    axles and coilovers.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 200
  • headers.jpg
    headers.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 208
  • motor b18a1.jpg
    motor b18a1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 205
  • CRX mileage.jpg
    CRX mileage.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 195
  • CRX driverside front dash.jpg
    CRX driverside front dash.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 223
  • CRX passenger side dash.jpg
    CRX passenger side dash.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 197
  • CRX passenger side.jpg
    CRX passenger side.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 180
  • CRX overview.jpg
    CRX overview.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 206
  • CRX b18a1 harness.jpg
    CRX b18a1 harness.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 270
  • CRX b18a1.jpg
    CRX b18a1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 216
  • CRX b18a1 motor mounts.jpg
    CRX b18a1 motor mounts.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 292
  • CRX b18a1 throttle cable.jpg
    CRX b18a1 throttle cable.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 212
  • CRX motor mounts never used.jpg
    CRX motor mounts never used.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 219
  • CRX b18a1 ac bracket.jpg
    CRX b18a1 ac bracket.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 206
  • CRX manifold gasket.jpg
    CRX manifold gasket.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 180
  • CRX garage kept.jpg
    CRX garage kept.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 172
  • CRX rear interior shot.jpg
    CRX rear interior shot.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
there are some more pics of the interior .... i'm sorry that it wasn't at its best but its that the sunlight was reflecting real hard in the garage .... but as you can see the car has been garage kept and only turned on daily so that the oil and gas can circulate ..... there is an a/c bracket in one of those pics, if ever swapped to a b-series motor your a/c can be saveable, also throttle cable, motor mounts, and harness ..... which reminds me that i forgot to take pics of the ecu as well.

i'm sorry people's but its that i had a blow out on the suburban and i had to get the spare tire from the house which was 3 hrs away and time was not by my side .... 24" tires are not cheap so i had to hurry before goodyear closes

Last edited:
I do ;) But im too big for that rex. Ive owned three of em. More of an EG fan, but its nice. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back