91 CRX questions...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

could u adopt me please???? ill cook and clean lol ....

ur b18c5 should run around 4700 online...them some mounts should cost u like 500
i think i've seen the tein coil overs for like 1000 maybe 1200
put it on some spoons!! or if u dont wanna spend htat much go wit the rota's slipstream group rnr's or the circuit 10's all would look sooo bad ass on a crx ..im gettin the circuit 10's in gold on my 91 si.
i really dont know to mcuh bout roll cage prices so cant help out there..
thats like 8500 for with wheels and tires minus the roll cage.. soo i think ull be able to get it all easily without spendin the 15k

Thanks for the help... I figure I'll have the car by the first of the year... I just want to shop around ( i have time) so just looking for the best deal as of now...

Spoons are nice... so are rota's they look practically the same and really i would probably go with the ceaper just becuse of damage replacement cost if anything were to happen.

That importbuilders webpage has some intresting things posted...I'll be making calls once I get rid of the subaru and seeing what type of deals people may bite at... its a good site just expensive...

Question? for those of you who have completed a swap... Just curious on the reliability of the engines you buy that are used... if thats possible to determine. I just would like something to last atleast a year without too many costly problems.

Thanks again for the continued help
Michael Kroger
krogermp@Notes.udayton.edu
AIM: MKroger00

Back