91 crx seats into 91 civic si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylerf1000

do 91 civic si and 91 crx si have the same seat rails or are they different??
the guy told me the rails are different??

and for the million and 1st time this sought of question has been posted....

ok yes the railings are different

but if you take the railing off from which ever seats didnt come from your car...

(so if you have the civic take the railings off that and put them on the crx seats)

as stated above just switch the seat rails and your all set.....
but the railings must come from the same year as your car as with the seats....

so if you try put 1989 crx seats into a 1991 civic its not going to just swap rails and it be done....some modding may be required

AND WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A DIY FOR SEAT SWAPPING TO HELP THE NOOBIEZ OUT!!!!!!!!!!WITH PICTURES (well the noobs that make me look like a pro)

i dont know if it will even work if you change the rails

lol.....yes the seats will either sit heaps higher or a slight drop....

aftermarket??? just go buy new crx seats and be done with it!

lol just whatever you do dont go all out with riceness and buy carbon fibre seats..

they fucking hurt believe me...:(

nah i like the 88-91 crx seats....should have me some of those in a few months

Yeah im going to be in the market for some or im just going to get mine re-done. I have the stock 88 dx seats. Car came with some crappy seat covers. I dont mind the bolster rip although its huge they are seats for 88

Attachments

• Rons Crx 014 small.JPG
    Rons Crx 014 small.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 707
Yeah its just a pain in the butt b/c i want to keep these but the recover kit is a pain, and this is my daily driver.

nah its simple....just some time and a lil patience is all it needs (direct quote from x)

it looks nice when its been done yourself and the rewards are endless...

im planning on getting mine redone with black leather like the special edition crx vtec seats...

Yeah but my dx seats are just like the si all the way up to the head rest, i dont know if you can see in the pics but the seat goes like haflway up the head rest, ive seen some crx seats that dont do that.

yeah i see that but i still think it would look pimpin.....i like those seats just a shame they dont have them here in oz

Back