91 crx si b16a bogging code 6,9,10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91Sib16a

hey i got a 91 crx with jdm b16a obd0 with pw0 ecu it's throwing code 6 which i know is my coolant temp sensor and 9 which is my cyp sensor and code 10 which is my iat sensor. changed the cts and iat but the car still bogs sometimes but not all the time i know you cant change the cyp sensor so should i just change the dizzy? anyone have any other ideas? it seems like i have no power know and its throwing the cyp dizzy code still.

Thanks,
Andrew

mine use to do that it was my cam sensor, sometimes it would bog down or wouldn't rev high enough.

i changed the dizzy and still same problem then noticed the engine timing is off by like 3 teeth on the crankshaft pulley resetting the timing now hopefully this will stop everything i was told the timing being off can throw the cyp sensor also.

timing set still throwing code 6,9,10 but all the power is back and no more bogging! any ideas anyone :confused::confused::confused::confused:

my 1990 civic with a 1998 ls swap was doing the same thing with codes 3,7,9.. I changed everything with parts from another car i had, and still same codes... I then said forget the head ache, and went to the auto parts store.. Bought some 60 ft. wire. Ran New wires from the ecu to the plug where the engine harness hooks in.. checked for any breaks in the engine harness. When I ran the new wires, and taped them up so the look all nice. went on my first test drive. " NO MORE CODES, AND NO MORE BOGGING" i'm going to call it a wiring problem.

code 6-9-10 d16a6

Hey so when you did that no more problems with the code after?
because i'm having the same problem and i'm getting crazy up in here pfff

Back