91 crx si b16a nice akron oh $3000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldgreen90ef

goldgeen90ef
whats up i have a 91 crx si/se in good shape, silver in color, paint is in good condition,with a clear ohio title. 130k miles on body,65k on motor, 115 on tranny, almost no rust ( little rust bubbles on sunroof, few small dents(small) and dings
it has a jdm b16a(160 HP 111 TQ 8200 REDLINE) from a jdm integra xsi running on a stock jdm ecu. (wired propperly, no check engine lights)the engine doesnt leak fluid or burn oil or smoke excessivly out of the tailpie. the tranny is a90-93 usdm integra unit purchasedd from a localjunk yard in feb. it has a act clutch installed in feb tHat grabs great and a lightened flywheel, it has a aem fuel rail amd air filter walboro fuelpumpand a ITR knockoff itake maifold. its equiped with skunk 2 coilovers and tokico struts/shocks.it has a dc short shifter.has custom adjustable traction bars momo steering wheel and keyelss entry. it has a b16 stock exhaust manifold and a old school greddy exhaust. exterior has a stock crx si front bumoer, mugen side skirts and rear bumper(poly uratheane).jdm amber corner light, bumper lights and jdm yellow headlights, looks sweet!! and has tinted windows, but not to dark.
IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT ILL THROW IN A SET OF 15 MAXIM OXYGEN LIGHTS (NEED TIRES)BLACK
THE ISSUES:: tranny whines a little, and i dont tkink the guy who did the clutch replace the throwout bearing squeels a little bit when you let the cluth out slow, will throw in spare integra tranny i bought from the junkyard, needs an aligament,interior gutted, but have 90% of it(include in sale) keykess entry ,sunroof not working(have motor included in sale)

PULLS HARD AS HELL!!!!CAN REALLY FEAL THE VTEC KICK IN!

P.M. ME W QUESTONS THANKS ROBBIE

recent replaced parts
tranny sevice ( flush, fill.lucas)
passenger side upper and lower ball joints
passenger and driver side tie rod ends
igniton wires and spark plugs
valve cover ground wire( 00 THICK WIRE )
main ground wire ( HALF INCH THICK WIRE )
replaced battery ground wire( battery in trunk)
*just added* tein s tech springs, driver upper control arm,hasport shift linkage w energy susp. bushings, real type r shift boot, knock off titanium type r knob,dnx mid pipe with huge resonator,and more....open to trades and offers thanks

Attachments

• Copy (5) of crx new years eve 06 039.jpg
    Copy (5) of crx new years eve 06 039.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 303
  • Copy (10) of crx new years eve 06 038.jpg
    Copy (10) of crx new years eve 06 038.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 266
  • Copy (4) of crx new years eve 06 037.jpg
    Copy (4) of crx new years eve 06 037.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 546
  • Copy (3) of crx new years eve 06 041.jpg
    Copy (3) of crx new years eve 06 041.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 441
  • Copy (5) of crx new years eve 06 037.jpg
    Copy (5) of crx new years eve 06 037.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
pics

if any one is interested in pics message me your email (sorry brand new comp., still learning the ropes)

pics and updates

heres some pics of the rex... jus added tein springs,hasport shift linkage w energ y susp. bushings, drivers side upper ball joint, ,genuine type r shift boot and nice knock off type r knob.. open to some trades lmk thanks

Attachments

• Copy (4) of crx new years eve 06 040.jpg
    Copy (4) of crx new years eve 06 040.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 3,899
  • crx new years eve 06 060.jpg
    crx new years eve 06 060.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 254
  • crx new years eve 06 057.jpg
    crx new years eve 06 057.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 1,601
  • crx new years eve 06 059.jpg
    crx new years eve 06 059.jpg