FL 91 CRX SI for sale -- *SOLD*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

richmas1

Single Owner since I picked it up from dealership in 1991. Garage kept and well maintained. Does need either a new blower for the cabin air or just a resistor for the control knob and driver side window is a bit tight when rolling up. There, the rest is all good. Minor usual dings here and there and small cancer in corner of sunroof (Passenger side forward - about 1" X 3") and the gas fill door interior (as with most CRX's). New gas tank fuel pump, fuel filter at the engine, distributor, spark plug wires, tires, and more. Oil changes with Syntec full synthetic only and K&N oil / Air filters since 1992. Interior is also VERY good like exterior. Depending on the weight of my foot, 32 to 38 MPG (gas log kept for real numbers).
I will add more info as I thing of it or am asked.

:driver:Asking $2000.

Attachments

• CRX 1.jpg
    CRX 1.jpg
    520.4 KB · Views: 1,264
  • CRX 2.jpg
    CRX 2.jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 2,149
  • CRX 3.jpg
    CRX 3.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 1,669
How much darker is the paint under the bra? :D

I'm suprised this is still here for sale at that price.

Update to '91 CRX for sale...

Thanks Guys for the positive posts!
No "B", the color is pretty much the same for the whole hood.
It is only out in the sun while parked at work, the rest of the time it is garage kept.

UPDATE - "B" was also right about it still being here at this price. On my first day back to work this week from the holidays, four guys hit me up wanting it. It went to the first with the cash and he just took it home tonight. It is OK, he is a mechanic (for aircraft engines) and I know he will take GOOD care of my baby...... :cry::cry::cry: BYE-BYE!!!

:thankyousigna2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back