91 crx si/ gsr swap.....all confoozled

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hello everyone,

So i have a 1991 crx si, and this dohc ZC wasnt cutting it. so i tried nitrous... still not enough. now ive managed to aquire a b16 tranny already with hasport linkage for my car. I chose this tranny because its 90% track car on an 1/8 mile. super short gearing will benefit me.

Anyway, ive got a full b18c1 that i was told was a 1990 (last bubble has 9/0). But i have a 1996 head (9/6) straight from the machine shop with new valve seats/guides, ITR valves, and jdm ITR cams. And i have a harness that i was told was obd2a. I do not know how to tell on the harness.

Heres my predicament.... I would like to use the 96 head, with Hondata. If im not mistaken i would use the RYWIRE obd0-obd2a conversion, an obd2 dizzy, and p28 ecu correct? anything else? Sorry, im new to this game... Sportbikes and dirtbikes have always been my thing. Just sold my f4i to fund this project, and trying to get my sea-legs.. thanks guys,
Chris

Anyone? I know this subject has been beat to death, but i couldnt find much at all on obd2a into an obd0 car. I know I should run the obd1 p72 ecu with a jumper harness, but im not sure wether it matters if i go obd1 dizzy/injectors or obd2 dizzy/injectors. Any help would really be appreciated.

Back