91 Crx Si Sensor Problems..HELP NEEDED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zach_teg_king

jdmzach "country boy"
ive got a 91 crx si, with a z6 vtec swap, coverted to obd1 with a ryewire conversion harness and stock p28 ecu. its been running great and strong until today, i went out to go for a drive, get going down the road, and as i let off the throttle a little to slow down, the car starts jerking like im in too high of a gear, and does it in all gears, no matter how fast im going, as soon as i try to ease up on the throttle, the jerking starts...im confused. i think its either the iacv or tps sensor. i dont have acess to a voltmeter or anything like that, just basic tools really...any help would be appreciated. thanks

no cel isnt on..i think the bulb might have been removed. how do i check the cels in this car? i dont see the jumper like in civics, under the dash close to the ecu...its a obd0 car with a complete obd1 conversion and p28. also, the jerking has went away almost, it only jerks one time when i let let completely off the gas and when i give it gas again, when going down the road. and if i only give it very little gas while cruising at 55+ it will start jerking...the way to explain the jerking im experiencing is, think of your car sitting still, and you trying to take off in 3rd gear, that really bad jerking thing that happens until you push in the clutch again lol if you never had this happen, go outside and try taking off in 3rd gear without revving the car up and dropping the clutch. im stumped on that

Back