91 crx si zc swap no start HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

when you take the filter off can you blow on one end and fuel sprayed out the other or is it hard to get air through?

i havent taken it off yet im about to take the car to work so i have a lift to work on and lights plus all of my tools are there ,from what i hear this car was killing 5.0 mustangs . i will find out more info on the car to.

bahhhh. don't listen to all that garbage.

you do know the filter is inside the engine bay right? you should just need 2 wrenches and off it goes!

I usually take the feed line off.
turn the key and see if fuel pumps out.

If it does then it's the filter. If it doesn't its your pump. :)

in order to stay on tract and organized.
what have you don't so far?
have you put the vehicle in TDC to see if all the marks line up?

yea , its hard for me to bring my tools home, what garbage, i do know the motor was built about 8 years ago by a old friend now he's being an ass and wont help

yea i checked the timing, switched the dizzy ,injectors, cyl sensor, checked the wiring to the cyl sensor, and changed the injecter resistor and check the injecter relay, the fuel filter and pump is all i have left to check that i know of

ok another day with no luck changed ecu now i have huel to rail none from the injecters, im at the point where im about to sell the pile of shit and work on my accord

check your grounds, the other week i jiggled the ground on the valve cover of my rex and the bitch wouldn't start till i re-did all the grounds. good luck

so you have fuel to the rail but not to the injectors? that's odd.

is your resistor box plugged in and working correctly?

Back