91 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redef91

hi u doing guys i got my self into some shit. i was trying to remove my rear control arm on my crx and two of the bolt s that hold the arm snaped off. i dont know how im gonna get this arm off. it broke at the frame and the bolt right under the hub. any suggestions i sprayed the shit out of the threads too and still snapped.:confused::confused::(

sorry guys posted it wrong section just aggravted about this....

Last edited:
blame Honda they didn't use anti seize in there, drill a hole through the bolt almost the whole way through, then take a torch and heat the inside of the bolt up. this should help the bolt unweld its self from the metal collar inside the bushing. Hope this helps. I had to do this to my sol when I was replacing the rear shocks

I would do as t3t4 says on the frame side. Under the spindal it would probably be easier & more time effective to remove the whole spindal with the arm(obviously after your finished wrestling with the frame side bolt) burn out the bushing & cut the bolt off. Then just buy your self a new bushing (needs to be pressed in).

Back