91 CRX with B18A1 Header/power steering question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ravunous

Banned
I have a 1991 honda civic CRX DX I am currently putting in a 1993 Integra GS B18A1. I bought the whole car to due the swap from.I want to put a header on the B18 when I put it in the CRX. My question is what header will work? A header for the Acura Integra GS? And will it bolt to the existing Crx cat and exhaust system?
Also will the power steering rack from the 1993 Integra work in the 1991 Crx DX?
Thanks for any help!!

Originally posted by RavunousCRX@Aug 14 2004, 05:04 PM
I have a 1991 honda civic CRX DX I am currently putting in a 1993 Integra GS B18A1. I bought the whole car to due the swap from.I want to put a header on the B18 when I put it in the CRX. My question is what header will work? A header for the Acura Integra GS? And will it bolt to the existing Crx cat and exhaust system?
Also will the power steering rack from the 1993 Integra work in the 1991 Crx DX?
Thanks for any help!!

[post=376910]Quoted post[/post]​

UP

You have to add basically everything for power steering from the integra to the CRX. Also, You need 2 piece headers for them to fit in the crx, Unless you get an aftermarket Cross Member which will allow for any header to fit. Either that or you can bootleg it and cut a piece out of the cross member. Good Luck With the swap.

Originally posted by CReX123@Aug 16 2004, 09:01 AM
You have to add basically everything for power steering from the integra to the CRX. Also, You need 2 piece headers for them to fit in the crx, Unless you get an aftermarket Cross Member which will allow for any header to fit. Either that or you can bootleg it and cut a piece out of the cross member. Good Luck With the swap.
[post=377442]Quoted post[/post]​

Where can I get the header or the crossmember?What brand do you recomend?
Thanks

to put the LS engine in your car you have to use custom mounts. to put a header on your car you have to buy the header. the crossmember he is talking about is eitehr from place racing or full-race.

or AVID racing makes the crossmember, You can find one on EBAY for like 350

I have a civic same deal except i have 4-1 headers so they are one piece how do i make them fit I'm startin the swap tomorrow i thought they would clear? HELP!

also I have never heard nor seen this crossmember so could you please be more specific on what i should be lookin for. thank you

Originally posted by 90siTuner@Aug 23 2004, 06:05 PM
also I have never heard nor seen this crossmember so could you please be more specific on what i should be lookin for. thank you
[post=380690]Quoted post[/post]​

The crossmember is from Avid Racing.com it replaces the front crossmember and tortion bars on the car.

Back