91 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sloazcrx

I'm selling my crx. It's a 91 dx model with an ls swap. The motor has been rebuilt with srp 10.5 comp. pistons and rings, eagle rods, new valve guide seals and a radius valve job. It has a clutchmaster stage 3 clutch with an 8lb. aluminum flywheel (fidanza). It has a front strut brace from LandSpeed. The car also has an Integra rear disc conversion. It includes a VCN-1000 Venom nitrous oxide kit with 25, 50 and 75 shot nozzles. The kit is installed but has never been used. Bottle hasn't even been filled. The body is a little rough and needs a paint job, but nothing major. Car runs great!!! Will sell for $2500.

Greenville, and as far as shipping goes, I guess I could, but it would be at your expense. Where are you located?

what kinda times are u running man? id like to see how fast a high comp LS will get.

My best times with it weren't very good. I believe it was about a 15.9, don't remember the mph. It was a very hot and humid night and it was on stock dx wheels w/out the nitrous. Also, I'm a shitty driver in the 1/4, I've only done it twice.

Back