91 da f/t north carolina car, in ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldgreen90ef

goldgeen90ef
91 da f/t north carolina car, in ohio!!!!SOLD!!!!

got a trade...91 da, maroon, lady owned, came from norh carolina in march, recent full tune up, rebuilt motor, new autozone rotors and pads,runs good, nice power, brand new 2 inch exhaust with headman cherry bomb, new cai, chikara(headman) header, new tires, some clearcoat pealing on roof and a little honda bubbling on rear quarters,and a dent in the driver quater panel, if interested ill post pics or email them to you....thanks robbie looking for ef trades or eg hatch or coupe trades.. :note: gsr swirllys are no longer on it, but can be for the right deal, and i also have 94 ls rims that the good tires could be put on fot the right deal.........

Attachments

• tara- integra pics 001.jpg
    tara- integra pics 001.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 327
  • tara- integra pics 002.jpg
    tara- integra pics 002.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 266
  • tara- integra pics 003.jpg
    tara- integra pics 003.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 193
  • tara- integra pics 004.jpg
    tara- integra pics 004.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
im down to trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my computer wont let me do pics for some reason....

im down to trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my computer wont let me do pics for some reason....
would def have to get some pics.....whats the deal, its rnning right now right? you have parts for the mini-me, i just need more details....thanks robbie

here are sum pics of the car.... it runs and drives rite now it has the stock d15 but in the back of the car i have everything for the mini me swap except the wiring and computer the rims on the back are no longer on there but kan be for the right deal.. i have all 4 rims the drivers door is screwed and the battery is dead but itl fire and drive with a jump.... i tryed to get sum pics of the crx dash and cluster i just put all that in there.... it has brand new exhaust from the header back.... it needs carpet and the rear seats.... o yeah and the passenger side rocker panel is gone..... let me know wat u wanna work out.... thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0112.JPG
    IMAG0112.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 177
  • IMAG0117.JPG
    IMAG0117.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 156
  • IMAG0116.JPG
    IMAG0116.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMAG0115.JPG
    IMAG0115.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMAG0114.JPG
    IMAG0114.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMAG0113.JPG
    IMAG0113.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMAG0118.JPG
    IMAG0118.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 194
  • IMAG0119.JPG
    IMAG0119.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMAG0120.JPG
    IMAG0120.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 145
hey thats cool man just let me know.... it aint goin nowhere the only kinda kar ill trade for is a da or db otherwise ima just put the vtec shit in it

im interested i have a very clean ef hatch, with absolutley no rust read my car post. get back at me!

my cousin put them on here so i dont know man but if your wantin to trade then thats cool but i dont think i can put any more pics on bro

werd........................trade for clean wf of eg coupe or hatch......................................

Back