91 DA Integra GS VERY CLEAN SHELL and 5 hp Go-Cart

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kurinto

Sup guys I got this 91 teg for sale, its in great condition especially for being in the midwest. No major dents, NO RUST, next to PERFECT INTERIOR, clean title. Car is originally from Florida (has FL title). Was bought there, driven up to Chicago and blew the headgasket a week later. The mechanic found out the threads for the head bolts were stripped out and its been sitting ever since while my cousin figured out what to do with it. Thats where I came in and am selling the shell for her.

I'll let the pics do the talking:

DSCN0954.JPG

DSCN0955.JPG

DSCN0956.JPG

DSCN0957.JPG

DSCN0958.JPG

DSCN0959.JPG

DSCN0960.JPG

DSCN0961.JPG

DSCN0962.JPG

DSCN0963.JPG

DSCN0964.JPG

DSCN0965.JPG

DSCN0966.JPG

DSCN0971.JPG

DSCN0972.JPG

AND THE MAJOR SELLING POINT:

DSCN0969.JPG

Included FREE with the car.

Car has no engine, tranny, ecu, shift linkage, radio or ac compressor (ac lines still there and all in perfect condition). Buy a swap kit from hmotors and bolt it right in, have a great car. This is the car us midwesterners dream of finding- condition-wise, I would have bought it off of her if I didn't have my crx shell already.

VIN: JH4DA9348MS061624
Asking $1200 obo

Also for sale, 5 hp go cart. Runs great, seats a lil torn up, needs to be washed. $300

gokart.jpg

Contact thru PM or e-mail: kurinto@hotmail.com.

If you guys think the price is too high make an offer

id say rs judging by the fact that is has no power windows or locks

1200 is way to damn much, it doesnt run... theres no signs of an engine... transmisison... the car is not worth anymore than $500 I offered $250 cuase Id have to come get it.

I know its high, its my cousins price (her car), she chose it expecting to come down but not to $250. I see DA shells go for $700 usually and this one happens to be very clean inside and out, and very complete for a shell. And rust free cars are hard to come by in the midwest. Not trying to be a dick, just letting you know where I'm comin from and how I am catering to her wants.

where is it located at the moment, and would they ship tp cali

Back