91 dodge stealth ES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
yup. so thats what i'm driving for my winter car. just thought i'd share. its burgundy. no turbo and the girl who owned it before me smoke like 5 packs a day ... all in the car... it stinks.

There are chemicals that will neutralize the smell of smoke. Go down to a dealership or detailer, they could probably point you in the right direction. By the way owning dodge is right up there with getting castrated. :thumbsdown:

also, i don't own it... my parents own a japanese car repair shop and someone brought this in to get fixed, then didn't want to pay the bill.. so my parents got the car for free, repaired it... and i don't have to drive this:
front_2.JPG

during the winter... but yea i agree... owning a dodge = teH suxor.. if i had another option i'd be driving it...

haha we've got about 3 customers w/ s2000's that come to us... and one with an NSX... not a WHOLE lot of sweet cars coming through.. they do get some supra's occasionally

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 16 2005, 01:24 PM
What do a 700hp supra, 1000hp supra, and a 1500hp Supra have in common?

They all run 10's. :blink:
[post=446517]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought it was 12's.

Back