91 dx can i put auto teg tranny in with b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91sleeper

hey guys im new her im planing to swap my 91 integra engine in my 91 civic dx the civic is an automatic and the integra was automatic i have b18a1and auto tranny axles hubs brakes nuckels cumputer mounts and cables but my question is can i use the automatic tranny i never heard of anyone doing it i would rather 5 speed but this is what i got so any help would be apretiated AH im in canada thanks guys/girls ?;);):rolleyes:

Honestly Im not sure if any companies make auto B-series swap mounts, as the tranny bracket is different between autos and manuals.

i have a set of swap mounts for 88-91 civic and im pretty good at fab and machine work so im shure i could fab somthing up but i am not shure if there is any differance in the wiring for an automatic please someone help i dont have the money to swap to manual tranny i already had both cars thanks for all the help ,Rob

PLEASE help or i am just gonna rering my d15b2 just dont wanna wast the B18A its only got 76000klm on it:confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool:

Back