91 EF b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
im swapping a b18a1 into a 89 EF what should i use for the wiring harness, a combo of the integra and SI or all integra?

Last edited:
What up I been reading everything I possibly can on this 1990 integra- civic, si 1991 swap. I have a integra with 130,000 miles on it. 40,000 I put myself. I put a body kit gt, street fighter 2 front bumber, projector lights one piece, and custom LED trailer lights in rear. Anyway I love this car but I tried to paint it myself and fucked it up. The windshield broke w a pebble on the highway and I dont want to keep puting money into this car. My question is, "Can this motor go in my si w/o changing no wires and my integra ecu?" {plug n play} also rear disk brake swap.

Last edited:
i got the wiring finished. not that hard after you figure it out. but now on to axles. i got what i believe to be a 93 integra axles that came with the swap, but the teg axles wont fit into my hubs on my dx. what should i do about this. use the four door civic ex hubs. or the teg hubs. and if so what all do i need. calipers and rotors of course, spindles. and one more question, again not sure of the donor car year, but i believe it to be obd 1. the ecu and the block intake mani. and trans all have a pr4 stamp on them. so is this obd 0 or obd 1 and if it is obd 1 i will need jumper harness for the four wire o2 sensor correct. thanks.

i got the wiring finished. not that hard after you figure it out. but now on to axles. i got what i believe to be a 93 integra axles that came with the swap, but the teg axles wont fit into my hubs on my dx. what should i do about this. use the four door civic ex hubs. or the teg hubs. and if so what all do i need. calipers and rotors of course, spindles. and one more question, again not sure of the donor car year, but i believe it to be obd 1. the ecu and the block intake mani. and trans all have a pr4 stamp on them. so is this obd 0 or obd 1 and if it is obd 1 i will need jumper harness for the four wire o2 sensor correct. thanks.

As far as hubs, you should be all set as long as your axles are/aren't abs-equipped to match the hubs. Switching to Integra knuckles will require you to go to Integra brakes (10.9" rotors, different calipers, different pads, same lines, same master cylinder). You really want 90-91 Integra non-abs axles. You'll need to remove the wheel hub dust shields (not the big ones that protect the brake disk, but the little ones that go around the axle-hub space). There was an obd0 b18a1 from 90-91 and an obd1 b18a1 from 92-93, so it's hard to say. Both were pr4 engines and pr4 ecus.

Back