91 EF Hatch B20 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Allright here I go again. At the moment I am running a 91 Hatch with a D15b2 more or less stock except for MSD cap rotor and coil. 10.3mm Plug wires and a cold air intake. Still has the DPFI wanting to change to MPFI. But thats where my problem starts. I ran into a B20 today for 150.00 dollars. its actually the whole car (87 accord). My question is I know everyone likes the B16 and B18 but how about the B20? Everything on the motor checks out. How difficult is the swap going to be?? I have the whole car wiring harness tranny axles everything I need for the swap I just need information on how the transition will go. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks Plan B

I'd skip the Accord if you haven't already bought it. That B20 is different, it's not related to the B16, B18, and CR-V B20 motors. It's not an easy swap into your car, there's little after-market support for it, and you can't swap any VTEC heads onto it.

Back