91 ef si with jdm b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpower

I was wanting to know how much horsepower I have and ft pounds torque...I have a 91 si ef and I have a b18c with itr pistons and I also have the itr intake manifold...could use some help thanx

I cant be for sure without smelling your cars exhaust fumes while you turn on your left blinker, but if I had to guess, I'd say roughly 9,645,897.33 cubic tons!

Well when u have a chance to smell my exhaust lemme know???I was just curious of hp not cubic tons

The amount of hit points your car has depends on what type of armor you have on it, as well as any item enchantments. Do you have HP rings or DPS rings?

lol smartass ^

dude we arent magic, you give very little information and expect a number amount? the b18c is rated at 180hp from the factory (at the crank). with higher compression and bolt ons you will be a little more than that. if you give us an exact mod list maybe i could make a guess.

is the car still on a stock ecu? if you get it dyno tuned it will not only make more power, but you will also know how much power it has :cool:

Last edited:
A jdm b18c makes around 180hp, 126tq.

The full on ITR has more aggressive cams, a better flowing head, a better tune, and better flowing exhaust, and it only makes 190-200.

So assuming your motor is freshly built and has solid compression like a new motor would, and is running in absolutely tip top shape, I would guess something like 185 at the crank. but this is just a guess. You could probably pry out another 10hp with a good tune.

Well I have the jdm b18c specR with itr pistons itr intake manifold p72 ecu with a aem cold air intakeintake...thanx

Are you retarded? Mentally challenged?

Why would you say you have the b18c "specR" with the type r pistons and IM? You should have type R pistons, rods, crank, block, head, valves, valve springs, cams, blah blah, its a fucking type R motor, you should have type R everything.

And why the fuck are you running it with a GSR ecu?

Last edited:
Well I just got the car 2 days ago and this is what the guy told me...he didn't even know it was a type R...I found out it was a type R the second I saw it and homeboy didn't even know what he was sitting on...what do you recommend I do???

Also my 91 came with skunk 2 pro c series dampers....I have a 90 si hatch with blue koni adjustable shocks and eibach sportline lowering springs...which r better

Well I just found out its a jdm b18c block with a type R head does that make a big difference???

if it has a complete itr head and has itr pistons then it is essentially a type r engine. the p72 is the gsr computer and its not running your car right... unless the computer has been modified.

It hasn't been modified...I heard I need to get the p73-003 should I still get it chipped???

Back