91 ef si with jdm b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Both are tuneable ECUs. Hondata is more expensive than a chipped P28 but both do the same job. Search it up on eBay or something. You can't just get a P28 ECU, you have to get it chipped after because it's a stock computer for a Civic.

A p28???what's a hondata???which is better

look before you even worry about how you are going to tune your car.... you should really just find someone (or a shop) in your area that knows how to tune. ask what them what they are familiar with, they will be able to get you what you need. you can chip and tune the ecu you already have. if i was you i wouldnt buy anything without finding someone to actually do the tuning first.

Okay kewl man appreciate it...there's actually a shop near my hood...thanx for the advice everyone

ull have a lil over 210 cuz a b18 come comes stock with 210

I think its stock 180 cuz the b18c5 comes stock with 197 that's the type R I got the poor mans type R...I need to dyno it...I'm trying to get the most hp doing it all motor...what else can I do???

Do you expect anything else from someone who put this in his profile when asked about his car?
egfreak said:
Ride: i go to towers every friday wit my girl and to us 27 to race

Are you retarded? Mentally challenged?

Why would you say you have the b18c "specR" with the type r pistons and IM? You should have type R pistons, rods, crank, block, head, valves, valve springs, cams, blah blah, its a fucking type R motor, you should have type R everything.

And why the fuck are you running it with a GSR ecu?
:bo: :lolhammer: almost fell from chair.

Need help this morning my speedometer wasn't working and also my vtec wasn't kicking in...I moved my ecu cuz it wasn't flush where it was...and today I noticed there are some loose wires from the harnesses by the ecu...someone help...what do I do???

speed cable from your tranny must of came out..
just find the hangin cable and push it back in..

By the ecu harness or under the hood???and would that fix my vtec also???

Under the hood. The cable wouldn't go by the ECU then to the transmission. No it would not fix VTEC engagement, totally unrelated. The loose wires by the ECU are probably the conversion harness. And why the hell would you move it? How is it not flush?

I bought the car like last week and the kid had a wire tuck done under the hood pretty clean under the hood but most the wires are under the passenger carpet near the ecu and some of the ecu wires were short...my bro-in-law said he will fix it for me but when he brought it back the vtec won't engage and the speedometer quit working...what should I do???

Under the hood. The cable wouldn't go by the ECU then to the transmission. No it would not fix VTEC engagement, totally unrelated. The loose wires by the ECU are probably the conversion harness. And why the hell would you move it? How is it not flush?
it will fix his vtec.
vtec doesnt engage if the speed cable aint connected.
happened to me before.

Back