91 ef si with jdm b18c

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it will fix his vtec.
vtec doesnt engage if the speed cable aint connected.
happened to me before.
What? Thats crazy, I can't see how that would work. On my EF hatch I had my spedo unhooked from the cluster and I got a CEL but I can't see it stopping VTEC.

What? Thats crazy, I can't see how that would work. On my EF hatch I had my spedo unhooked from the cluster and I got a CEL but I can't see it stopping VTEC.
I took my car to a shop cuz my vtec wuznt engaging(and speedo wuznt workin)
and he popped the hood the plugged the cable in and sent me on my way.lol

I asked him how could something that simple would stop vtec and he told me that any little thing could stop it. its just that sensitive I guess.

I can't even find my tranny cable...I would hate to take it to a shop for a small reason...this sux...

I don't see any loose tranny cable but my vtec isn't working my spedometer isn't working and I also realized my mileage isn't moving either???where would the tranny cable be at if I'm looking at my motor...b18c with type R head...thanx for all ur help guys and gals

the sensor on ur tranny!!! its on the top of the tranny prolly broke off.. same thing happend to me. take the boot off the sensor and look at the wires where they are soldered. its your speed sensor.

No I will check it in a bit...I'm bout to give her her first oil change...her oil is black and then I will follow those wires and see where they are soldered

Well I just got the car 2 days ago and this is what the guy told me...he didn't even know it was a type R...I found out it was a type R the second I saw it and homeboy didn't even know what he was sitting on...what do you recommend I do???
You know all this.... And you don't what Hondata ecu is???? you need start to read more...

Back